Information for Ukrainian citizens in need of banking services
Are you a Ukrainian citizen and have a Swedish residence permit in accordance with the EU’s Temporary Protection Directive? Here is a guide on how to become a customer at SEB and which documents you need.
- Swedish residence permit
- Ukrainian passport
Guide: How to become a customer at SEB
- Read this checklist thoroughly.
- Print out this Customer Information Form.
Customer Information Form
- Fill in the Customer Information Form. Please note that all questions in the form are mandatory to answer. If you answer 'Yes' in a question you need to provide the requested details.
- Take copies of the required documents that are mentioned in the checklist.
- Send the filled in Customer Information Form and copies of required documents in an envelope to the address stated in the checklist (no stamp needed).
Additional information from the Swedish Bankers' Association on how to become a customer of a Swedish bank