Become a customer – guide for citizens outside EU and EEA
Are you a citizen outside EU & EEA and have your Swedish residence permit card? Here is a guide on how to become a customer at SEB and which documents you need.
- Swedish Residence permit card
Guide: How to become a customer at SEB
- Read this checklist thoroughly.
- Fill in the customer information form and follow the instructions carefully.
Customer Information Form
- Print out the customer information form and sign it.
- Take copies of the required documents that are mentioned in the checklist.
- Send the printed out and signed Customer Information Form and copies of required documents in an envelope to the address stated in the checklist (no stamp needed).
Additional information from the Swedish Bankers' Association on how to become a customer of a Swedish bank